Yesterday, my friends and I went to the beach right after school because it was superrrr hot outside (about 80°F). Now, that may not seem that high, but I really can't handle heat. Anyways, by the time we got there, I had realized I didn't pack a change of clothes, but I said fuck it and went in the ocean anyway. Regrettable decision because by the time we left, the temperature had gone down, and I was soaked. I had to take 2 busses home with water dripping from my clothes, super uncomfortable.
Besides the clothing mishap, it was an awesome day. When I got home, I took a warm bath, watched two episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and went to bed😋
Wednesday, March 18, 2026
BEACH DAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEACH DAY!!
Yesterday, my friends and I went to the beach right after school because it was superrrr hot outside (about 80° F ). Now, that may not seem ...
-
Yesterday, my friends and I went to the beach right after school because it was superrrr hot outside (about 80° F ). Now, that may not seem ...
-
i made this blog because i wasn't alive when blogging used to be huge, and i kinda got FOMO lol. plus, it seems super fun! idk what i...


No comments:
Post a Comment